By: Chef Scott Stroud
The delightful crunch of these cinnamon-sugar coasted “churro chips” pairs perfectly with the subtle sweetness of the Mascarpone dip and fresh fruit. With just a touch of chocolate and a hint of mint to finish it off, these dessert nachos are so tasty you might not want to share.
- 1-8oz container Crave Brothers Mascarpone Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 8-6-inch flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- (mix sugar and cinnamon and reserve 2 Tbsp. for garnish)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. mint, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 400° degrees F. Mix all dip ingredients together in a small bowl and place in the fridge to chill until firm.
- Cut tortillas into 8 triangles each; place in a large bowl and cover with butter and toss. Top with cinnamon sugar and toss until evenly coated.
- Place batches of single-layered chips on a large baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- After baking, arrange chips on a platter around the dip. Place fresh fruit and mint all over the chips, garnishing by drizzling chocolate syrup across the chips and sprinkle with reserved cinnamon sugar.