Quick Italian Casserole
- 8 ounces pasta, your favorite shape, cooked and drained.
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
Directions: Place cooked pasta in a shallow baking dish. In a medium bowl, add egg, milk, parsley, and soup, mix until blended. Pour over pasta. Cook beef and onion in butter, stirring frequently. Drain beef. Add tomato sauce and spoon meat mixture over macaroni. Top with cheese and place in oven. Bake at 350° F until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbling.
Yield: 8-10 servings