Crave Brothers Farmstead Classics Fresh Mozzarella, Strawberries, and Mint Salad
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 pint strawberries, cleaned and sliced. Divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-8 ounce container Crave Brothers Farmstead Classics Fresh Mozzarella-ovoline, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, divided
In a blender, combine olive oil and mint. Process until smooth. In a small bowl, combine starberries and sugar, set aside.
To plate and serve:
On 4 small plates, place mozzarella slices, overlapping the slices. Divide strawberries between the 4 plates, arranging them over the fresh mozzarella. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons mint mixture and 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar over each plate. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servingsblog comments powered by Disqus
<< Back to Recipes