Crave Brothers Farmstead Classics Mascarpone Serving Suggestions
Mascarpone originated in the Lombardy region of Italy and was made only during the fall and winter months. It was used strictly for desserts. Crave Brothers Farmstead Classics Mascarpone is available year-round and has many applications.
- Blend mascarpone with powdered chocolate, coffee, fruit, or liqueurs for topping off desserts.
- Season and use in place of mayonnaise in chicken or tuna salad.
- Mix it with honey or maple syrup for a nice fruit dip.
- Season with lemon juice, lemon peel, and sugar, then fill individual tart shells and top with raspberries.
- Mix an 8 ounce container of mascarpone with ¼ cup sugar. Whip 1 cup heavy cream and add to mascarpone. Layer mascarpone –whipped cream mixture with fresh fruit in parfait glasses for a light summer dessert.
<< Back to Recipes