Mascarpone Curry Rice
- 2 1/4 cup chicken broth
- zest from 1 lime and 1 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Madras curry powder or to taste
- 1/2 cup Crave Brothers Mascarpone
- 1 1/2 cup white long grain rice
- 1 cup diced red sweet red mini peppers
- 1/4 cup pine nuts for garnish
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley for garnish
1. Spray a heavy saucepan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in a pan except the peppers. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer gently for 30-40 minutes or until rice is cooked. Add water if necessary.
3. Stir 1 cup parsley and half of the pine nuts. Adjust with salt and lime to taste. Garnish with parsley, pine nuts, and peppers.
Yields: 6 servings