Fresh Corn, Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
- 4 ears fresh corn on the cob, cleansed and washed
- 1-1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. Fresh Mozzarella, Perline size
- 10 basil leaves, chiffonade (roll leaves and slice thinly)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, about 2 lemons
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Fresh ground black pepper and Sea Salt to taste
- Cut corn off the cob, place into a medium mixing bowl. Add tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with basil. Set aside
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk together. Pour dressing over salad. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
**If traveling- store the dressing and corn mixture in two separate containers. Combine and toss when ready to serve.